Basic skills LinkedIn - The Basic+ training
With over 645 million users worldwide and 7.5 million users in the Netherlands, there is a good chance that your target group will also be present on this network.
Your employees are your best calling card of your company. Online they are the same on LinkedIn.
But do they use LinkedIn the wright way? How do they profile themselves? Is this in line with how you want to be seen as a company?
We have crated a training which shows your employees how LinkedIn works.
Ze learn how their profiling and behaviour can have a positive effect. A training which gives every employee and company profit.
Structure of the training
P – Profiling, how do you create an optimised profile that is found by the right target group, and that gives the right first impression?
A good profile is written with the target group in mind. It contains a catchy headline, a summary, a professional photo and the right keywords.
A good profile is the basic of everything.
All important components are discussed, and new knowledge is applied immediately.
Expanding the network and reach
E – Extend your reach, how do you ensure contacting the right people, and creating your reach as a consequence?
LinkedIn has an extensive search function to find the right people. We teach the participants how the search engine works, how to properly invite people, and how to handle invitations.
We also show which groups are interesting and how they deliver added value.
Added value by sharing the right content
A – Add Value, making sure you add value to your network by sharing interesting items and by interacting with others.
Your organisation has all kinds of information that your employees can share on LinkedIn. How do they find this information, and what is the best way to share it?
How do you interact, and how do you present yourself as an authority in your field?
S – Success, this is the final, most important step. It is a natural consequence of the three previous steps.
How do you make use of the above to realise appointments? How do you fit LinkedIn into your daily work without having to spend the whole day on these activities?
Each training course is customised to your specific needs. We take into account your organisation, your target group and your ultimate objective.
The training will be delivered In-Companyattendee.
Group size of 8 to 15 participants
The training takes half a day.
- teaches the participants exactly how LinkedIn works and what opportunities it has to offer;
- teaches the participants how to present themselves optimally and they have optimised their profile;
- helps the participants to build a qualitative and strong network;
- actively helps the participants to start expanding their reach;
- teaches the participants how knowledge is shared;
- teaches the participants which knowledge they can share to strengthen the organisation;
- teaches the participants how to get the attention of the target group;
- makes the participants aware of the value of their network;
- teaches the participants how they can get value from LinkedIn for their daily activities;